Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Missing - one Stitching Mojo

Has anyone seen my stitching mojo?  It has left me and it has been getting more and more difficult to get any stitching done.  Lately I have been much more interested and inspired to pick up a book and read than I have felt like stitching.  Needless to say - I don't progress much on stitching nights.  I haven't wanted to start a big project again and I do enjoy working on my little Christmas ornaments but I don't know what else can be done to become rejuvinated.  I guess I will try to work both into my day and see if the stitching can beat out the book every once and a while.

I can't believe that January is almost gone and by seeing all of the Valentine's day merchandise out there - it won't be long until that day is here as well.

Here's to everyone has a good week and Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe if you start a new bigger project your mojo will come back because its a new goal to work on?

Lana said...

I feel your pain! While in Jan. not much stitching got done (except on Small Christmas ornies) I did get 6 books read! I wonder if your Mojo's are sipping mojitos on a beach together somewhere, and I wanna know why they didn't invite us!! LOL

Lana said...

That should say "our" mojo's, not "your" mojo's...oops!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!