Followers

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Return of Stitching

Well, for now I have returned to stitching more often.  I managed to get the threads organized for my Heaven and Earth Wizard of Oz cross-stitch together and I also dug out a bigger snowman ornament that I had started.  Once this happened - I found myself stitching my little ornaments.  I am like my father in that we cannot be happy with working on just one project - we need a couple (at least) to keep the cross-stitch fires burning.  I was hoping that the love of stitching wasn't fading but that will not happen for a very long time.

I am off now to do a little stitching of my snowman ornament and I also hope to do a little reading tonight as well.  I hope everyone has a good week keeping busy in whatever way makes them happy.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Yayyyy!!! That's so good go hear, Trina. Have a very good stitchy night :-)

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!