Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Great Birthday!

Well, I had such a great birthday today!  First, my coworkers surprised me with a cake and a birthday song, then my husband brought me home a wonderful homemade lasagna from a fabulous bakery, then to finish off the night - my parents, Todd's parents, my brother, sister-in-law and nieces came over for birthday cake.  I got some beautiful Wizard of Oz collector's edition glasses and I can't decide if I will ever use them or just display them.  I feel very lucky to have such great support in my life and today was no exception!

Tomorrow is Wedstitchday and I will get back to some stitching.  I didn't do much last week - the mojo just left me soon after I started.  I know that happens but I do want to get back into the stitching mojo. 

Well, I think after this day I am going to go and read just a little before going to bed and I hope everyone is having a good week.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!