Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutions and Projects

Well, here we are a few days into the New Year and I believe things are going great so far.  I try to think of resolutions for the new year but they never seem to happen.  This year I am going to keep it simple.  After letting the "negative" take over last year, I have vowed to keep in mind the many, many things that I am thankful for and grateful to have in my life.  Things are not as great as I would like them to be but I have so much positive going for me that this is what I am promising to remember.  It isn't always easy but I know that life never gives you more than you can truly handle.  Life is what you make it and this girl has vowed to make 2013 fabulous in every way possible! 

I have been on vacation since the 21st and with only a few days remaining it is hard to believe at how busy and lazy I have truly been.  Todd was off last week with me and our Christmas and New Year were spent with family and friends and was truly a blessing.  Of course, it has been nice to stay up late and sleep in late but those days need to wind down or come Monday morning - yikes to the early rise.  I have managed to do a bit of stitching and will be "finally" posting a couple of ornament pictures on the Ornament a month blog and I am in no big rush to start the Wizard of Oz Heaven and Earth yet.  One day - I swear!

I hope everyone is enjoying 2013 so far and I hope this year is great for all of us!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!