Followers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Movie on a Sunday afternoon

Well, nothing says weekend like going to a movie on a Sunday afternoon.  I am going to see Breaking Dawn - Part 2 today with a good friend from work.  I finally watched Part one today and I'm glad I waited to watch it.  It is an awesome movie and having to wait for a year for the second one would have driven me crazy!  (I know - a short put but that's beside the point)  Anyways, I am so looking forward to this afternoon and to being able to hang out with a friend and coworker outside of work.

Last night I did manage to get some stitching in and I will definitely fit some more in tonight as well.  I also managed to get my ornament put together for our Stitching sisters exchange this week and I even put together my nieces Christmas ornaments as well.  This week I plan to get all Christmas shopping finished and get what I want to bake set up as well.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!