Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

Bring on December!

Well, December 1st is almost here and I just can't believe that the year has flown by so fast.  I am planning over the weekend to finish up a list of what Christmas shopping needs to be finished and put together some stitched ornaments as well.  I may even squeeze in a little stitching as well.

With Christmas coming up fast - I look at just how blessed I am and that even though it seems, at times, that I don't have much good in my life - I just remember all the unfortunates in the world who really struggle daily.  It is easy to wallow in self pity - I know I have this year - but I have been fortunate to have much support around me that it really helped me just see the light!  I am truly grateful for all of my blessings and I hope with the holidays approaching that everyone else has a truly Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.

Here's to everyone having a good weekend and the December weather!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!