Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Getting Ready to Get Back to the Grind

Well, as the holiday weekend is drawing to a close I am slowly getting ready to get back to the grind and get back to work on Tuesday.  It has been a nice and relaxing couple of weeks and I have managed to get some extra things done around the house and have really come a ways on the Geese that I am working on.  Yes people - I am finishing the field and then it's on to the backstitching! 

It never ceases to amaze me how fast/slow these two weeks have gone by and sometimes I think that the more time off you have from work - the harder it is to get back into the work routine.  Oh well, I have to admit that I have missed the routine of work so all is not lost!

Here's to everyone enjoying their Holiday monday and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!