Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

One Week Down - One week to go!

Well, one week of vacation down - one week to go!  This first week of holidays has been quite pleasant and relaxing.  My Aunt and Uncle came down and we had such a great dinner and visit and I have just enjoyed the relaxed "do what I feel like as I feel like" mentality.  I have managed to get some stitching in and I plan to do more this week.  I have been reading just a bit and I have just enjoyed being lazy.

This week, Todd, myself and his daughter will be going to the Toronto Zoo and Todd has managed to get an extra day off so we can have a great day off together!  You gotta enjoy the little pleasures in life for sure!

I can't believe that we are heading into August and soon the fall will be poking around the corner!  I know - bite my tongue.  Ha ha.  I know then as well that my Vegas trip will be here as well before I know it.  Oh well - time does fly!

I hope everyone enjoys their week and I will definitely be treasuring my last 9 days of vacation!

Happy days and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!