Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another Day

Since my last blog entry I have tried not to think about how few people offered comments/support.  I didn't think there would be a landslide but 1 person was all that cared to comment.  It's hard to feel appreciated or loved when it seems like so few people give a damn about whether you are there or not.  Maybe it was a mistake to blog but I thought that my blog was of some interest to others - especially in my current state.

Oh well, another day goes by!



1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Trina, it's hard to comment on this topic because whatever might work for some one else might not work for you. I also find that when you feel like that it really doesn't matter what others say, not because they don't care enough but because you don't really care enough and believe you don't deserve better or that they don't know how you feel or understand what got you into this funk! It's hard to explain. I'm in a funk right now too, but I know only I can get myself out of it, not sure how right now but only I will be able to do it. Find the things that make you happy, do them and things will get better. Others can't make things happier or better for you, they can enhance everything, but it's up to you. You are the one that knows what's good for you, it's all already there you just have to let it shine. :). Love ya!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!