Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Different Angle

Well, after some very serious thinking and assistance from a good friend, I am going to try looking at things from a different angle/perspective.  I have decided to write down some positive things in my life and keep a copy with me at all times so I can reflect on them when I feel down.  I know I should remember that I have much more support than most people and that I do matter and people do want me around.  I guess sometimes it is way too easy to think of what isn't there compared to what is there.  To me, some people seem to have a knack for remembering the positive while I go right to the negative instead to remembering the positive.  I am vowing to be more positive and I will do my very best to remember that there are positive people in my life and that if I am unhappy - I should do a double take and just see what is really there.

Here goes nothing!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Pam in IL said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so down and in a funk.

I wasn't able to comment because I am in the midst of the passing of two family members over the weekend.

I don't have any wisdom to share to help you out of the funk you're in, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peggy Lee said...

It is sometimes difficult to keep up with my ever growing blog list. Somehow yours got past me. I do hope things look up for you and I'll be thinking of you from here in KY.

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!