Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Not Feeling Too Happy!

I don't know what is up with me these last few days.  I just don't feel happy even though I know I have alot to be happy and content about.  I have only been able to see what I don't have and what is not going right in my life and not what is going great, etc.  I want to believe that it is a minor funk but usually by now, I snap out of it and see the silver lining that I thought was only rust.  Maybe there is some other force at work that is just bent on keeping me down and not up.  I don't know why this feeling isn't going away and I hope it can at some point or professionals may need to be called in.  I have been feeling so insecure and not worth much and I don't see what importance I hold in this life.  Man, I really hope that things can change because I just don't know what else to do.

If possible - I hope everyone can have a good weekend and Happy Stitching!





1 comment:

Lana said...

Trina! I am so sorry you are feeling this way! I, too, have had long periods of time where I feel the same...I call them my dark times...when you just look around and wonder WHY do I even bother? Be strong!! Focus on the positive!! Even if it is just ONE small thing! try to get out and get some exercise! Go to a new place you have never been! Find something new that will renew a passion in you! I find that I get into a funk when my life gets repetitive...but if you can change up your routine, it can help break you out of that funk. ::hugs:: I will be thinking about you and sending you good thoughts and happy energy!!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!