Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Boy has it been hot this week!  I love summer weather just as much as the next guy but this humidity is NOT my friend!  This week my husband managed to put the air conditioners in the upstairs and downstairs windows so it has made the heat much more bearable!  I know I didn't always have central air but man, it does make me wish for the central air fairy to swing by.  I can dream can't I?

As the weekend approaches I think I need to make an effort to actually stitch a little bit.  I have just not felt the mojo flowing to do any stitching lately - Mr. Reading Mojo has won out - again!  Boy the balance between the two is a little rough to manage but hopefully I can let the stitching win out this weekend!

I hope everyone can stay cool this weekend and that they enjoy whatever they manage to get out and do!

Happy weekend and Happy Stitching!


2 comments:

Lana said...

I hope you are able to get some stitching in this weekend! Mr. Reading mojo seems to visit me alot in the summer! What yah readin'?

Trina said...

No doubt! I am reading the third book in the Girl with the Dragon tattoo series. Then it will be onto either the Hunger games or 50 shades of grey. What are you reading?

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!