Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Man, I just love Lazy Sundays!

Man oh man - has this been a great and lazy Sunday!  After being able to sleep in and reading in bed, I managed to go downstairs to our couch and continue reading and watching tv.  Todd had DJ'd a wedding and got in late last night and was able to really sleep in as well.  I have spent all day in my pyjama's and do not regret it one bit!  I just love these kind of Sundays where there are no plans and you can just do whatever you feel like or not feel like.  I am sure that many people have been able to enjoy this kind of relaxation.

I managed to stitch and finish June's ornament yesterday and will be posting it soon.  I may try to work on the geese tonight but for now I will wish everyone a very relaxed and enjoyable Sunday and I am going to continue reading.

Happy Stitching!


1 comment:

Lana said...

Ooohhh, sooooo jealous! I have a 16 month old daughter...sleeping in? What's that? Relaxing and easing my way into the day by taking my coffee back to bed with me and reading....aaaahhh....bliss! You are soooo lucky!!! I miss those days!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!