Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Back to the Old Grind!

Well, it's back to the old grind tomorrow for me!  After a wonderful 4-day weekend with family and friends, it's back to work I go!  I am enjoying my new job more and more and I actually don't mind the insanely busy pace that it dictates - it does make the day fly by!
I didn't stitch this weekend but I should be able to get back into that as well this week!  The geese are calling and I really have to quit putting them on hold to read!  It's hard to do both sometimes!

I have a couple more weeks to go until my MS walk and the support is just overwhelming!  I am so blessed to have so many people be involved with sponsoring and thank you to everyone who has been able to help.  I know those who can't are still thinking positive thoughts for the disease to be cured someday!

Here's to everyone enjoying their week and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!