Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Way Too Early!!!

Boy, is 6 am way too early for this chick!!  One weekend a month I have to work 7-3 at the hospital and although I love the 3pm part - I just hate the 7am part!  I don't mind being up at a decent hour but when you are only up this early a few days a month - it really shocks my system!  I always make the best of what the weekend gives me and I know I can still do plenty once I leave the building.  Today I will be making a quick trip down to our local Enabler with Tammy to purchase a few things that will be used in projects and then I may make tonight a night to go to bed early!!  Who knows!

After work tomorrow - I have no idea what I will do - or maybe I will just have to stitch the rest of the day away?  What a thought!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend - no matter how they spend it and Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess now we will have to make more trips to Gittas and combine shipping for online orders!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!