Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello Out There!

Hello out there to all!  It has been a busy few weeks and things seem to be calming down a little.  I am having some minor surgery on Wednesday and I know once it is done - things should be alot less painful.  It always helps to have a cute doctor who will be putting you to sleep! 
On a stitchy side of things, my good friend, Jayne is going to finish my wolves for me and I am working on another ornament as well as the lovely Canadian geese kit that is a re-start.  With the nice weather it has been easier to pick up a book than stitch but the feeling sometimes passes.

I hope everyone enjoys the nice weather as much as they can and I will post again closer to the weekend!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i knew she would do it for yah!!!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!