Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to Reality!!

Well here I am back to reality - what a culture shock this is!  After a great weekend with my cross-stitching friends, I went back to work.  It was a little difficult because my husband has now gone to Montreal to help friends of ours move a family member home with them and it is different to not have him home.  I know the time will fly by but it is always a little challenge when you aren't used to this.

I had some bad news when I returned from retreat - my Aunt Ruth has suddenly passed away and with Todd gone I will be going to visitation on Wednesday night and  I will be missing stitching as well.  I know that my stitching sisters will understand and I will see them very soon.

I hope all stay cool this week!!

Happy Stitching!!




No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!