Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Boy it's the time of year that we all look out at the beautiful snow and think to ourselves "Is it Spring yet?"  I do love winter but by February, most of us are dreaming of no boots, coats, advanced planning on outings and general sunny days.  I guess we can take happiness in the fact that winter is half over and spring will be here before we know it.  It's also the time of year when sicknesses of many kinds are around and if some of you are like me - you get nailed with an illness or two before the season is gone.  I am finally getting over a nasty head cold that hit me this week and I had already got over a nasty cough the month before.  Yikes!!!  I guess I should look on the positive side and realize that it could be worse and that all in all - I don't have things too bad.  It is hard though when you have to miss out on things but the last thing I would want is for others to get sick because of me.

Today will be spent tidying the house, doing some laundry and finally - some stitching!  I haven't touched any stitching this week so much catch up is needed!  It is nice that my husband has been off this weekend as well so we can continue to hang out the rest of the day and enjoy each other's company.

I hope everyone can stay happy and healthy this month and Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Rain said...

Winter is beautiful here in the north woods-but-spring is definitely a BIG deal to look forward to! Love your site name-my youngest daughter used to love Wizard of Oz when young and the other children were into the new movies! Happy Stitching!-hope you feel better! Rain

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!