Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday.......

Well here is the end of the weekend and the new week is just around the bend.  I have had a nice and enjoyable weekend off.  Last night we went to friend's house to hang out and watch a movie and of course, the girls stitched while the boys watched some hockey first.  We watched Salt, with Angelina Jolie and it was pretty darn good!  I couldn't even stitch while it was on because I didn't want to miss anything.  You know a movie's good when that happens!

Tonight we are headed to our friends and neighbours around the corner for movie night and a general relaxing time.  It is always great to spend time with the friends we have and we are so grateful for them every day.  I will start work on a couple more ornaments tonight for the challenge and I hope this week is one that has little trouble and much joy and relaxation.

I hope everyone has a good week and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!