Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Updated Pics and Progress!







Well here are (finally) the pics of all the presents that Tammy spoiled me with for my birthday!  The slippers and Wizard of Oz bag she got her mom to do and send back to her for me.  As you can see - I was severly spoiled and what a great time that night was!!

Also here is a picture of my second ornament that I finished for the challenge:



I just have to get the threads for the next two that I plan to get done and I will be off from there.  Tonight will be spent doing more on the wolf as it heads into the homestretch of being completed!   Yeah!!!  I hope everyone stays warm and that they enjoy the hobbies that they love so much!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

WOW, I think that's all I can think of saying, What wonderful gifts


Linda

Anonymous said...

About time you posted those pictures haha the ornie looks great I luv my french knots hahaha

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!