Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What a Feeling!

Today I had my first session with a therapist who I can already tell will be a great help to me. I have all the confidence in the world that after a few sessions with her I will be a better person able to deal with any of life's little curve balls. It feels great already to know that things are definitely going to be better! Wow - what a relief!

I plan to just relax this evening and stitch some on the Guardian and see how much more I can be able to get done. Despite of all the complaining and bitching - it is shaping up so nicely and I know that my husband will truly love it once it's done. After all, I have many, many, many more projects all lined up for me to do. Especially the Headless Horseman - can't wait!!!!!

Have a great night everyone and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!