Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Little Chill in the Air!

Boy what a fall day! The temperature sure did drop and for once I was glad to be stuck inside working for a change. I know others say it but it is always sad to see the summer come to an end and to have to start finding fall clothes to keep us warm. I always dread with every fibre of my being - putting socks on again! Damn what a weird feeling!

It was a stressful week and unfortunately, that usually shows in my face and to everyone who had to suffer with that - I am very sorry. I hope all can be forgiven and know that I am really trying to change the ol' attitude and just "*&*&* it" and enjoy my life! I know I can do it and I know others will help keep my focused.

Well after working tomorrow I can enjoy a couple of days off and will see what Labour Day brings with my husband and family.

Happy Labour Day weekend and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!