Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Start of Fall!!

It is hard to believe that today is the 1st of September. Where did the summer go and just how fast does time fly? The kids are all making the most of their summer off and cramming all the fun they can into the next few days. The days are getting shorter and it just sucks that it is pitch black dark by 8:30 now! I guess we should all start to appreciate the fall folliage and the cooler nights but we can wish for the next summer though.

Today I am spending the day off with my husband and we are doing much running around and trying to accomplish some tasks that get easily overlooked. We are meeting a friend tonight to go over the songs for their upcoming wedding this month and it means that I will miss out on a night with my stitching sisters. I will see them the next week for sure so I will try to stitch much in the upcoming week to have lots to show off!

I hope everyone enjoys the start of fall and can enjoy this nice weather while it lasts!

Have a great day and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!