Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Coffee or Tea or both????

Well yesterday was the Stitching Road Trip to the Thread and Eye and another great stitching store and all of us added to our stashes just a little bit and I also got all the threads for my Headless Horseman (or Hollowman as some call him) and got most of them wound on bobbins. This will be the first project I will be doing on linen but many people have assured me that once you get the hang of it - it's no problem at all! I am hoping to start it this week as well.

The remainder of the day was spent at Tammy and Eric's house, and after my DH arrived we had some great pizza and then the boys were kicked out to go bond and watch some blues music in Kitchener. The women stayed behind to stitch and wind floss and watch Cop Out and Clash of the Titans! Boy Liam Neison is so cute as Zeus! Yummy, yummy! Both were good movies and we enjoyed the comedy of Bruce Willis too!




The remainder of my day will be spent doing laundry and stitching on the wolf and just enjoying this nice day!

I hope everyone enjoys their day and Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yours so funny....you had a draft ready to go in your drafts with the picture of the floss lol

stitchesnscraps said...

Trina, Glad you had a good time at Thread'n'Eye! Neale and Cathy are great! And can't wait to see your headless horseman! I love that pattern and my have to get it for myself! You'll do fine with the linen! It's wonderful to work with! Have fun!

Melissa

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!