Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How Sweet it is!!!!

Well after a nice 3 day weekend you have to love coming back to a two day work week and then off for five days!!! Saturday will be spent going to the Thread and Eye with some stitching sisters and then the rest of my time off will be spent stitching, stitching and more stitching!

My DH and I were actually off together this weekend and it was nice to have some time together and just do what we wanted as we wanted to. Saturday night was spent at my brother's house for his One-Year after his heart attack party! We were all so glad to attend and celebrate life and just how lucky we all are to be here! I am so proud of my brother for making changes to his lifestyle and knowing that life is a precious gift!

Tonight is being spent with laundry and reading and it is just sweet to do just that!

(I am sure after the 5 days off I can post another updated picture of the wolf too!)

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm who else is coming?

Trina said...

Irma definitely and Pennie too!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!