Followers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

A New Year and New Challenges

I know that everyone makes New Year's resolutions and sometimes they succeed and sometimes they don't.  I was almost going to make some of my own but then I decided to make a list of things that I know I can tackle and work at them one by one.  I know that things are never settled overnight and that with determination and perseverance - you can accomplish almost anything.  Here's hoping that will be true.

I am also trying to sell off some of my cross-stitch patterns and kits on a group I formed on Facebook:  Cross-stitch for Sale.  Let's face it - I have more than enough projects to last me several lifetimes and I hope that I can get rid of some of the extras and bring joy to someone else who loves the hobby just like I do.

Here's to making things happen for the better this year and I know that taking things one day at a time makes it easier to handle as well!

Happy New Year and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!