Followers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tis the Season!!


Well, here we are - 10 days until Christmas!!  It seems to almost sneak up on me every year.  I am almost done Christmas shopping but my heart hasn't been totally in it.  It seems to become so commercial and it is hard to try and get excited when buying presents.  This always seems to pass but it always seems to happen every time.  Oh well, at least it passes.  I have been getting more excitied about having time off over the Christmas season and being able to spend time with family and good friends.

I haven't done a whole lot of stitching these last few weeks but last night the mojo seems to have returned.  Funny how that can happen huh.  I have so many small projects that I want to do over the next year that I am trying to get things underway.  Stitch on I will.

I wish everyone out there a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year and I hope that everyone enjoys time with loved ones and celebrating the holiday season!

Merry Christmas and Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!