Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Grateful

I watched the movie, The Bucket List over the weekend and after doing so - I feel very grateful.  I am lucky in so many ways and I am so blessed to have things that some others do not.  It has been so easy for me to dwell on my "have nots" and instead of focusing on the "have's".  I am grateful for all of my friends and family - they help me even when they don't know it and I am glad to have hobbies in my life that help fill a need. 

I am grateful for my cross-stitch group of friends as well.  They are such a steady support and inspiration and they help me to realize life's great things.  I meant what I said when I toasted them at my wedding when I said that everyone should have a group of women in their lives like I do because the world would truly be a better place.  

I am back to work tomorrow and I am going to stitch a little, read a bit and just sit back and appreciate this day.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!