Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cooler Days


Wow - the days have gotten a little cooler but I am not complaining!  I just try to enjoy each day and remind myself that we have things pretty good.  Today my husband took me to Stitch-it-Central and I bought some threads for a small ornament and a couple other patterns that just "happened" to fall into my possession!  I just love the store and the people who run it.  I didn't buy too much (this time) but we all know that could change the next time I go there.

Tomorrow my family is heading up to Toronto to have a family BBQ at my Aunt Betty's home.  It looks to be a great time and I know we look forward to catching up.  It doesn't happen as often as one would like but one step at a time.

Well, I'm off to stitch so I hope everyone enjoys there weekend!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!