Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hello All!

Well, hello to everyone!  It has been such a busy few weeks and I have almost felt like I have fallen off the face of the earth.  Time, as always, keeps slipping by.  I have been enjoying being back in Patient Registration and I really enjoy a more relaxed pace than before!

With Canada Day just around the bend - my husband and I are going to enjoy the time off together and get some much needed work done around the house.  Don't worry - much stitching has been done and will be done!

I have been working on a project for a friend at work and I won't be able to post it for a little while yet.  It is a nice and easy pattern and stitches up fast!  I will be starting a Hometown Holiday ornament as well and I hope to get the Wizard ready to start.  Here's hoping!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Canada Day!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!