Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back to the Usual

Well, with June here it is time for me to return to Patient Registration at the end of the week.  The maternity leave position that I have been doing for a year and a half ends on Thursday and I have really enjoyed this time in Ambulatory Care.  I was glad that I took a chance, stepped out of my comfort zone and learned a new job and how to handle many responsibilites.  I definitely think that the more places you can work in the hospital - the more valuable you can be.  I am glad to be returning to Patient Registration and slowing down a little during my day. 

On a stitching note - I have started Lizzie Kate's "A Good Marriage" instead of the HAED Wizard of Oz.  I found out that I had ordered the smaller version of the piece and it was not what I thought it would be.  I do plan to stitch the Wizard but with the regular chart!  It will be on the back burner for now but not forgotten.

Here's to everyone having a good week and Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!