Followers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Beautiful Day for a Walk!

Well, it truly was a beautiful day for our MS walk!  Our team and all of the others set off at 10 am and the 5 km walk was so nice - especially because of the gorgeous sunshine and beautiful weather.  Brantford raised $35,000 for MS and I was surprised to find out that I was the second highest fundraiser!  What a nice suprise and honour!  I am very grateful for all of the support that I have received every year that I have done this walk.  It means alot to us all.

After the walk, Todd, myself and my two nieces, Jessica and Kaitlyn, came back to our house and did quite a bit of yard work and we set up the gazebo cover as well.  They were such a great help and it was a nice afternoon to spend with family!

Here's to a good week for us all and I will definitely do some stitching this week!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!