Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Shh-do you hear that?

Last night we gathered down at the Community centre for stitching and yours truly was very quiet.  Sometimes I just enjoy sitting back and listening to everyone's conversations and not contributing anything myself.  Most people who know me well know that silence is not a "normal" pattern of behaviour but sometimes I just get quiet.  Heck, I didn't even stitch until the last hour we were there.  The silence was heard by most of us there and at times the only sounds were needles pulling threads.  That is a nice silence on it's own.

Conversation did go towards our upcoming Stitching Retreat and we all agree that it will be here before we know it.  It is always a great weekend and I am really looking forward to it as well.

Here is to everyone having a good remainder of the week and Happy Stitching!



1 comment:

Tracey said...

The "4 from Forest" get together next week, and I'm sure that the stitching retreat will be a subject of conversation with us as well. Can't wait to see all of you ladies... only 28 sleeps!!!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!