Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

MS Walk

As quite a few of you know I am participating in the MS walk on behalf of my cousin, Brett.  The support that I have received the last few years has been great and I hope to be able to do well again this year.  If anyone is able to help out and donate - you can visit the MS website (www.mssociety.ca ) and go under my name (Trina Lucek) or the team's name (Brett's Brigade) and go from there.

On another note, I hope to get some stitching done this weekend and just relax.  It has been a busy week at work and I can't wait to relax over the weekend.  Hopefully the weather will be a little warmer and I hope everyone can enjoy their weekend and relaxes in their own way.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!