Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Almost Mid-week!

Well, I did manage to do some stitching this Hermit weekend but I don't have any pictures to post.  Our camera is missing it's charger and I didn't get around to taking any on my phone.  Oops for this month!  I am doing some ornaments and it is fun to do these quickies while I decide what big project to do next.  I may resort to working on two semi-large projects to keep the boredom away!

I have also been trying to get my Christmas shopping underway and hopefully I can get it practically done by the time December comes around. 

Off to stitching tomorrow night at our stitching sister's house, Pennie and it is always a great night!

Here's to everyone having a good week and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!