Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Work Week Begins!

Well, we didn't make it to Port Dover today but we did have a very nice and relaxing day off together.  Sometimes it's just nice to have zip on your agendas and just let the day happen!  I did manage to get some household work done and I stitched some more on the geese as well.  I have been reading for most of the night and it has been even more relaxing.  Tomorrow is back to work and I actually don't mind my job and the go-go pace that it entails.  Of course, having a short work week does help out a little and in a few more weeks - it's off to Las Vegas!

I hope everyone has a great week and can enjoy the start of the back to school season and enjoys the start of another month!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!