Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Contentment is in order

Well, I think I would like to order some contentment with a little happy on the side.  After this weekend and getting some great help and support from friends - I have starting feeling better about things and my life in general.  I know that my life is important and that my place in this earth is also important.  I understand why some people don't comment about these kinds of things and I know that it doesn't mean that they don't care - they sometimes just don't know what can be said.

I know that silence is not a bad thing and I am taking steps each day to make sure that I keep on the positive side of the path and try to eliminate the negative thoughts and people who are there only to make others feel bad.  I got a little bit of stitching done on the weekend and I will do more this week indeed.  Stitching is always good therapy and I will try to read a little bit more this week too.

Here is to everyone making the best of their week and Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Tina said...

OMG I haven't stitched in ages, probably not since the last meeting at the Centre.
Donkey Therapy is my healing source. Nothing like it. :)

Tracey said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better Trina!

Stitching really does help... I've only managed to do a bit since my surgery (my head's just been too fuzzy, and I didn't want to chance a visit from the 'ole frog)... maybe I'll feel up to it later today :-)

Hang in there my friend, and have a wonderful week!!

Pam in IL said...

Glad you are feeling better! Stitching is great therapy for me too.

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!