Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Time Flies!

It seems like time is just flying by!  It's now June and half the year is almost gone by.  I am looking forward to the nice summer weather and good times for reading and stitching.  Time with my family and friends will be at the top of the list as well.

Last night I didn't end up making it to Jayne's for stitching.  I had a 7am meeting at work and I was just worn out after a busy day and stayed home and took it easy.  I haven't stitched since last week - I am really going along with the second book in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series.  It seems that it is easier to pick up a book most nights instead of stitching but then the matter reverses itself and it goes more stitching than reading.  Oh well, nothing I am doing has a major time frame attached so that makes it easier.  I have finished putting together the Christmas ornaments that I did for my niece, Jessica and now am finishing the ones for Kaitlyn.  For those of you who aren't aware of why there are so many - it began with my mother saying that since my one stitching friend, Kerry, stitches ornaments every Christmas for her grandchildren, that I should do the same for my nieces.  After agreeing to this project she mentioned that I really should do one more every year they have been alive - 22 in total!  Well, after working like I had a gun to my head - they are all done and I have been plugging away to get put together.  Now after I do any ornament - they will be put together to save time later!

Here's to everyone having a great weekend and Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!