Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

What to Say!

Well, it was a good weekend and a good Mother's Day as well!  Saturday was spent with my parents hanging out and at dinner time - Todd and I did our favourite and regular Saturday night ritual of hanging out for dinner and a movie with Doug and LeeAnne.  Since I am a bit of a "sheltered" girl and have missed out on a "few" classic movies and regular movies period - the Milnes have taken it upon themselves to educate me on these movies.  It is always a good time and I just love this tradition with good friends.  On Mother's Day, I celebrated with my Mother during the day and Todd's children came over for dinner and gave me a very nice Mother's Day card.  It was nice to see them and to be recognized on such a special day.  It isn't easy being a stepmother and the road hasn't been easy but Todd and his children have made it a nice transition.
With under 10 days until the retreat it has really kept my stitching mojo in tact.  There have been a few nights where I have read more than stitching but the geese have been pulled out and worked on a little more.  I do hope to get the barn done sooner rather than later as well.

Hope everyone enjoys their week and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!