Followers

Monday, May 21, 2012

What a great weekend!

Well, one could not have asked for a better weekend all around!  The weather has been awesome and my husband and I were off together and enjoyed doing things as we felt like it.  We had two little overnight visitors last night which was great and we just relaxed, bought some herbs for the garden and I stitched quite a bit this weekend!  Yes, pictures will follow later at some point.

One of the great things this week for me is that it will be a 3 day work week and then - off to retreat!!  It's hard to believe that the time is almost here again and I know as always, it will be a fantastic weekend. 

I hope everyone else's weekend was great in it's own right and have a good week to all!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!