Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

C'mon Weekend!

Well, the weekend is just right around the corner!  C'mon down - we are waiting for you!  It has been a good week and I am looking forward to a nice and hopefully relaxing weekend!  The countdown is on to our Stitching Retreat and I am looking forward to time away with the girls and added stitching time.  I have worked a little on the geese compared to this weekend and I hope to do some more tonight but if not, definitely tomorrow and the rest of the weekend!

I was glad to see the sun out today and to be greeted with a beautiful temperature on the walk home.  What a beautiful walk home.

I am off now to either stitch or read and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!