Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Day.......

Well here it is another start of the week!  Man, those weekends just don't last long enough for my liking!  It just seems that you get settled into Friday night and then -  BAM - Monday morning is staring at you with a sinister smile.  Oh well, what can we do except grin and bear it!

I managed to get quite a bit of stitching done on the geese this weekend and I will post another picture later in the week.  I really got bit with the stitching bug so I took full advantage of it.  Aside from the geese, it was a lazy and relaxing weekend.  One couldn't have asked for better!

With the 1st day of May almost here, I just can't believe how quick time has been flying.  It just seems like yesterday that I started my temporary maternity leave position and now there are 6 months left!  Wow!  I do enjoy it more now that it is feeling more familiar.  There are still bad days there but I am learning to cope better with them.  I am glad that I took the chance to try something new and I will be better off for it!

Here's to everyone having a good week and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!