Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Road to Recovery

Well, the week is ending and my back is finally on the mend.  One lady I work with said that it was almost like being in a car accident and how it heals like that.  I am glad that I had help at work and at home and I know now to stretch first before that kind of exercise and to not over-do it.

Now - on to the weekend!!  Let's have 3 cheers for a 3 day weekend and good fun with whomever we choose to spend it with!  I am going out with a friend on Saturday, good movie watching and dinner with Leeanne and her husband on Saturday night and relaxing with my husband for the other 2 days!  It just doesn't get any better than this!  I did work on my geese on Wednesday night and will pick up the flock again this weekend.

Here's to everyone enjoying their weekend and Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I hope your back is feeling better in no time. I injured my lower back in 1993 and have had problems ever since. Aleve is my best friend at times, lol!

Yes, it is wonderful to have an extra stitchy day. Or an extra day to spend with family/friends. Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

whoohoo maybe the geese will actually fly this weekend on your cloth??

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!