Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

What a Great and Lazy Weekend!!

Boy what a great weekend this has turned out to be!  Saturday was spent in my pj's for most of the day and then after a shower it was back to casual clothes to stitch and relax the night away.  Saturday my dear husband came home with a cold but he is coping quite well and he is recovering as best as could be expected,

Sunday was spent having brunch with Tammy and then heading back to her place to hang out and stitch and I finally watched the Goonies!  Yes, I had never watched this movie and I have to say that it was very cute!!  A definite movie to stitch along to and enjoy.  Todd came to Tammy's after work and we had a great salad and pizza dinner and then we went to see a movie.  We had planned to see the King's speech but it wasn't playing anymore so we ended up seeing "I am Number Four" and it was actually pretty good.

Today has been a day spent in my pj's and I did manage to do a few songs to Michael Jackson on the wii and I will spend the rest of the evening reading a while and maybe stitching the next ornament in the challenge.  Here is the March ornament that I finished today:



I hope everyone is enjoying Family day and that they have had a good weekend as well.

Happy Stitching!!!

2 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

I love PJ's, they are just the best. I love the colors in your project.

Sue said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your March ornament and the work you've done on The Guardian is amazing. I'll be back ;)

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!