Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to "Normal"


Voila!  The first ornament in the ornament a month challenge that I have completed!!  It was fun to stitch and I am getting started on the next ornament.  It was hard in one way to get it finished due to a nasty cold that has pretty much left it's host!  This is good because I would hate to miss the fun on Saturday at Tammy's house!  I figured laying low for the week would be of great help.  I did miss being around the big table last night with the girls stitching but as always, they are an understanding group and would only wish better health for me.

Tonight will be about staying in, staying warm and stitching the night away because it's back to the grind for me tomorrow.  It was hard to be off for two days because I really hate to do that but I did slug through the first two days of the week and obviously things got worse.  Here's to everyone enjoying this winter day and evening and here's to Saturday!!!!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Blu said...

Very cute finish.

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!