Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's Over Again for Another Year!!

Well it's over again for another year folks!  Christmas always seems to take forever getting here and in the blink of an eye - it's gone.  I could never complain though because I was lucky, as always, to be able to spend it with good friends, family and my husband.  Christmas Eve we spent at the Bergeron's enjoying much holiday fun and festivities.  We really enjoyed meeting Eric's Dad and I am glad that I have grown closer to Tammy as well.  She has truly become a great friend to myself and to my husband as well.  After a late bedtime on Christmas Eve we were up early to enjoy Christmas morning with the kids and each other.  It was a great morning and we just really enjoyed being able to get together and catch up on things as well.  My husband spoiled me rotten as well and I got a new piece of bling to sport on my hand as well!

The later part of the day meant the invasion of the parents, brother, sister-in-law, and my nieces.  It was so great to see my nieces as they made short work of their gifts and truly loved every minute of it!  I really do consider myself so blessed to have such a great family to spend the holidays with and they so made it worthwhile. 

Today is spent relaxing since my holidays are almost over and I will have to get back to reality sooner than I'd like.  I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their holiday time and I hope everyone will have a great and Happy New Year!

Happy Stitching to all!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!