Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Success!!!!!!

Yesterday we attended another wedding of another great couple - Heather and Bill Deboer. It was a lovely outside ceremony followed by a beautiful dinner and reception at the adjoining Women's Institute in Teeterville! My DH was once again the "rocking" DJ and boy we were busting many moves on the dance floor. Oh the dance floor - where I had things go oh so horribly wrong the last time but this time - SUCCESS!!!!! By keeping my shoes on and drinking a "little" much - no injuries are to report this morning! Yeah to me and my slightly drunken co-hort - Linda for all her help and dance support! You rock babe!

Today will be spent getting rid of my minor "hangover" and attending brunch with the family followed by laundry and oh yes - stitching! I have been making some more progress and hope to post an updated pic soon.

I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful fall day and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!