Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let the Game Begin!!!

Well last night was spent in a different way than usual - how you ask? Well instead of hanging out with my Stitching Sisters I ventured off to Chatham to see my step daughter play rugby! Boy - hot, hot, hot and the game rocked as well! As the humidity soared while we showed how much we care - the Brantford Harlequin team gave it their all against Chatham's team. The game was tied at 10 each and after we peeled ourselves off the bleachers - we headed off for the long road home. If that doesn't show support - well, I don't know what would!

This step-parenting journey has been so different than I thought it would be and there have been some moments where I just felt lost. Fortunately I have great family and friends who have helped me see the way things can be done and how mistakes are all part of the job. Boy - don't tell me that God doesn't have a sense of ha ha - second marriage and hey - let's give you teenage stepkids. Hee hee! It has definitley been worth it and I know it can only keep improving from here!

Tonight it's off to TOPS for a little weight loss encouragement and then home to laundry and stitching! Hmmmmmm....which might not get done? You decide! Here's hoping everyone can stay cool and have a great night!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Missed you last night!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Well, you know what they say about priorities right Trina? When it comes to the kids it kinda takes a sideline.
Be always in stitches.

Deborah at Tempting Tangles said...

Hi Trina- I finally made it over here to check out your really cute Oz inspired blog! And what a coincidence this is. Wait till you see a couple of my new designs that I will release for the Counted Wishes Festival Aug 1-7. They will be something to tickle your Oz loving taste.
Deb in Idaho
www.temptingtangles.com

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!