Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Countdown is On!!!!

Well it is only 4 more sleeps until our Cross-stitching retreat and I can't wait! This is my first retreat and I have no doubt that so much fun will be had and a great many laughs shared as well! I am saddened that two of our girls cannot make it and we will definitely be keeping them in our thoughts. I guess I should figure out what else I will be bringing since I have my stitching all ready to be packed. It's all about priorities, right?

Last night my DH and I enjoyed the great company of one of the Stitching Sisters and her DH for a great afternoon and night-time enjoyment. We had an amazing dinner and while our husbands watched Pink Floyd's - The Wall concert - Tammy and I went for a great walk to burn off our dinner. Once we returned, the girls had their desert upstairs and stitched and wound threads, while the boys had their desert downstairs and watched some sports on the TV. We can't wait to hang out with this great couple again. Great time!

Well, it is back to the grind tomorrow but at least it's a 3 day week and then Retreat here I come! I'm off right now to try and do some more work on the Wolf cross-stitch and enjoy the remainder of this great weekend.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Trina we had a great time too!!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!