Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big, Bad Wolf!!!!



Here's the lastest update for the wolf that I am stitching for my husband!! He is really coming along but I know there is much more to be done. I know I would love it more if there wasn't such constant blending and half stitches but the end results will make it all worth while!

I am going to try and enjoy an extra day off that I took and work on the wolf and maybe do some housework. We'll see how that last part goes......ha ha! Yesterday was filled with dentist visits and much running around that today is totally a ME day! I hope everyone has a good week and can enjoy the nice weather in one way or another!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow you did make a lot of progress on it...how beautiful...it will be stunning, it already is.

Anonymous said...

awesome you've done a lot since I was there!

Blog Archive


Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh Shit!